Are you suffering from ongoing pain?
- Do you feel depleted at the end of your day, always looking for more energy?
- Do you have unnecessary tension in your body?
- Have you tried dealing with your poor posture only to get frustrated?
- Are you sick of constant aches and pains?
Discover the secrets to pain-free living!
Many people are suffering from pain unnecessarily. Whether it’s chronic back pain, neck tension, or other bodily aches you may be surprised to find how the right approach to movement can change the way you feel forever.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Pay attention to your own habitual movement patterns that may be contributing to your chronic pain.
- Find calmness, clarity, and support in your every-day movement.
- Feel more enlivened through a dynamic approach to posture.
- Unlock the secrets to true strength through connective muscular (kinetic) chains.
- Be more mobile, stable, and adaptable.
- Feel more comfortable and connected to your own body.
With a foundation that stems from human developmental patterns, these exercises help re-train the body (and brain) to let go of excess tension, improve core support, and provide a proper foundation for pain-free movement.
What’s included in this book:
- 60 Somatic-based exercises that have been used successfully with real clients to help them deal with chronic pain.
- Full color images and detailed instructions to help you master each exercise.
- An overview of what pain is and movement’s role in finding permanent relief.
- A handy “Common Pain Issues” chart with suggested sequences to address your individual pain issues.
- Anatomical links to improve your understanding of specific exercises.
- Modifications to help you do the exercises at your own level and leisure.
But it’s more than just being pain-free!
Our bodies have an incredible capacity for movement. However, most of us no longer actively explore our body’s potential and are missing out on an exciting journey of discovery, refinement, and range of motion. As we move with playful curiosity we experience renewed joy for our own amazing body.
Beyond a practical approach to pain-free living, this ebook also provides valuable information about reconnecting to your body.
Get ready to:
- Improve your posture.
- Increase your energy.
- Enhance your movement potential.
- Feel more connected to your body!
- Live pain FREE.
Right now you can access the instant download of Pain Free for
$24.99 $19.95 – Special introductory offer for a limited time!
What are you waiting for? Start living pain free today!
About the author
I’m excited to be offering this ebook as a way to help more people discover the freedom of pain-free living. I have been helping clients and students reclaim their movement potential for more than ten years. These exercises have been used in countless scenarios to help people just like you find more ease and joy in their body.
Robin Konie is a Registered Somatic Movement Therapist (RSMT) and a Certified Laban/Bartenieff Movement Analyst (CLMA). She is also an avid researcher. Robin continues to learn and grow as she works with clients through individualized movement therapy. Robin has taught dance and somatic-based classes at Brigham Young University, Utah Valley University, and the University of Utah. She has also taught for the internationally recognized Integrated Movement Studies Program. She has taught workshops, classes, and presentations across the national and at international conferences.
Hurry! This special introductory offer is only good for a limited time.
Pain Free: 60 exercises for pain-free living
Instant download ebook for